Military Vehicles, November 1996,: Re: WTD: Insurance Info

Re: WTD: Insurance Info

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:42:08 EST

J.C. Taylor Antique Auto Insurance Agency, Inc.
320 S. 69th St.
Upper Darby, PA 19082

(The Zurich Insurance Group)

They offer this coverage if you claim value of vehicle is low
($2000-$3000). And you must belong to a club and drive less then 3000
miles a year, 1 day a week for pleasure, and to and from organized shows.
Then insurance is only $50 - $100 per year.

They advertise in Hemmings Motor News and sometimes Military Vehicles.

D & L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555
Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545