Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: Transporting/shipping Vehicles

Re: Transporting/shipping Vehicles

David P. Dusenbury (dp@Interpath.com)
Tue, 03 Dec 1996 15:08:03 -0500

Soren A. Barr wrote:

> looking to purchase an M-37 and I don't want to drive it back on an extended
> trip. MY options seem to be: Drive it back, trailer it back, or have somebody
> else trailer (or truck) it back. Since I'de have to borrow a truck and trailer
> to trailer it back I don't really like that solution.
> If anybody has any good ideas of how to best get a truck to me, or know about
> what it would cost to "ship" it to me ( dollars per pound per mile ?)

Soren,

I looked into bringing 3 W300's back from Ohio to NC a couple of years
ago. If you look in Hemmings, you will find some ads for professional
transport services. Cost was pretty reasonable, as compared to me
having to make a couple of trips.

DP...