Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: WANTED: REAR SEAT FOR '61 M38-A1 -Reply

Re: WANTED: REAR SEAT FOR '61 M38-A1 -Reply

MAJ Jim Rice (RiceJ@silltcmd-smtp.army.mil)
Wed, 04 Dec 1996 14:06:14 -0600

Good luck trying to get hold of George Baxter. I tried numerous times to
buy a seat (and other parts) from him and left many messages but he
never called me back. I would rather use someone that will call his
customers, especially when his answering machine says he will return
calls.

>>> JEFFREY SMITH <JSMITHMVP@worldnet.att.net> 12/04/96 01:32pm

try ARMY JEEP PARTS AT 215-788-6012 (GEORGE)
We carry wiring harnesses for 24 VOLT MILITARY VEHICLES (M-Series)
OUR WEB PAGE IS AT: WWW.GREYWARE.COM/MVP

Good Luck!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
Military Vehicle Parts co.
At 03:24 PM 12/4/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I'm looking for a rear seat assembly for a 1961 M38-A1. Need not be
NOS, but must be original. I'm located in San Diego, and >will be happy
to pay a fair price, plus shipping, for the right part.