Military Vehicles, December 1996,: RE: M151A2 ???

RE: M151A2 ???

Gerry Davison (gerry@login.dknet.dk)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 01:30:46 +0100 (MET)

In message 15 Dec 1996 17:36 EST, "Jean Legare" <jlegare@nortel.ca> writes:

> Ladies, Gentlemen:
> Did any European country use the M151A2? Are there any places in Europe
> that sell M151A2s, parts and tubs?
> I seem to have seen M151A2s used by the Israelis in news reports. Do
> they use them? Is there a outfit in Israel that sells pstrs, tubs.

Denmark didn't use the M151 in any shape - I have here a VERY complete
collection of vehicle certifications for the Danish Army (vehicles, trailers
etc of all kinds all the way upto 1996) and the M151 is not among them,
even though an electric car of which only 1 was ever bought is there.
However, I personally know two owners of an M151A2 here, and have also seen
ads for vehicles from time to time. Only last week I put a buyer from
Norway in contact with a seller of an M151A2 in excellent condition.

Regards
Gerry Davison - Denmark