Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: (no subject)

Re: (no subject)

slowman (slowman@nextdim.com)
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 06:09:56 -0800

john edwards wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> To all you keen jeep (MB/GPW)owners out there, like myself. I still a
> have good stock of my companies (History on Wheels) 1997 calendars. WWII
> combat shots of jeeps up close. Just like the old book "Jeep, Jeep,
> Jeep". Only these photo's have NEVER BEEN released, 'cause their
> Australian. Those that have the Calendar love it, and if you don't
> you'll be missing out on a real collectors piece in years to come. They
> are presently in the US, Canada, Italy, Switzerland and of course
> Australia. Only the UK lags behind. They ALL go airmail anywhere in the
> world, so should only take a week after ordering.
>
> If I sell enough of these I can do the same or better next year. For
> those that are interested and want more info please drop me a line.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Edwards. (Merry Christmas one & all)yes i am interested in the calender my email is sloman@nextdim.com
Yby the way folks i am recieving these letters insted of the person you
intended them for and i am not sure why????? mayby MV mail is sending
them to me by mistake since i am new to computers i do not know how to
correct this please help!!!! thank you Mike!!
--
MZ