Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: chat rooms

Re: chat rooms

Scott Family (jscott@henge.com)
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:22:49 -0700

At 01:59 AM 12/22/96 -0800, rick wrote:
>Does anyone know of any good chat locations for discussing military
>vehicles? this list is great but looking for something additional with
>more real time response.

The only thing I can think of is Internet Relay Chat or irc. Just go to
that area and set-up a room for discussing mv's. If you have Netcom it is
easy to do otherwise you'll have to call your server and find out how to get
to them. IRC moves in real time, and there is no limit to the number of
people in the room other than what is set by the Operator of the channel
that you are in.

Will