Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: Trans Corp Museum (Aust) - ?

Re: Trans Corp Museum (Aust) - ?

Douglas Greville (dgreville@apollo.ruralnet.net.au)
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 19:18:59 +0930

Ross wrote:

> Would anyone .au save me some time and tell me where the Transport Corp
> Museum is? Better yet does anyone have the address for Stephen
> Stansfield ( 11a army ambo/blood box Qld- LROI Apr 96)?
>
> Thanks in advance..

> Ross Fairclough
> Wishing you a Happy & Holy Christmas 96

Ross

I am not all that sure what it is you are refering to in your query.

But there is a museum about 1km from the RAAC (Tank) museum at
Puckapunyal (for the non-Australians, this is where our main Armour
museum is located, about 100km north of Melbourne, Victoria) which might
be the one you are looking for, I have seen it when passing by but just
cannot remember it's title. Alternately there is the museum at Bandianna
(Alburry/Wodonga, Victoria, twin cities on the New South Wales border)
which is a mixture of vehicles both "A" and "B".

Try phoning the duty officer at Puckapunyal or even Telstra directory
assistance!

Regards
Douglas Greville