Military Vehicles, December 1996,: address of SECO (was: South Eastern Equipment Company)

address of SECO (was: South Eastern Equipment Company)

Hanno Spoelstra (H.L.Spoelstra@wbmt.tudelft.nl)
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:39:45 +0100

At 03:34 PM 12/30/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Dang it all folks, you got my curiosity up about SECO. Just got off the
>phone with them!!! They are still in existance and still operational. Some
>of the stuff in their yard and for sale includes M8 armored cars, M75 APC's,
>Sexton self propelled guns w/guns restorable to dummies, M4&M5 tractor
>hulks, lots of late model 2 1/2 ton and 5 ton trucks, and other stuff in
>small quantities but to numerous to list. Their main bussiness now is the
>late model trucks includeing Cummins diesel repowers of 2 1/2 ton and 5
>tons. The folks I talked to said interested parties are welcome to come take
>a look thru their yards.
>The phone number is 800-733-7326.
>
>BTW- they have considered a web-page. Do encourage them to start one. They
>said they have in house capabiities.

Could someone supply me with SECO's postal address? I'd rather write them
than spend fortunes on phone calls.

Thanks,

Hanno Spoelstra <H.L.Spoelstra@WbMt.TUDelft.NL>
SHERMAN REGISTER