Military Vehicles, January 1997,: MB 130555 engine

MB 130555 engine

Maurice Geraets (maurice.geraets@nlvhvfsc.origin.nl)
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 22:20:42 +0100

John Edwards wrote:

> By the way, I have just had a look at the engine ranges for these jeeps.
> A small pattern has emerged. What it seems is that we got the even
> numbered chassis' in the MB 13055x range, so possibly the British or
> Canadians got the odd ones.
>
> If your engine was original it should be in the range of MB 1328xx up to
> MB 13305x. It may be MB 133046 ?!

Unfortunately my engine is not original. My 130555 MB has a Ford GPW
engine. Ik searched for it's number, but I came up with only two
numbers: F14411 and GPW-6015. Neither one of them will be the engine
number, I guess. I don't know what they do mean.
Where do I have to look for the engine number ?

Regards,

Maurice Geraets