Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: ww2 Grease Gun Bracket

Re: ww2 Grease Gun Bracket

Andrew R. Beebe (abeebe@megalink.net)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:31:06 -0500

Tony,

I noticed in a different section you mentioned Flat Fenders Forever. Have
you asked Joe about a grease gun bracket? I know he sells a number of take
off parts and might have one around.

Andy