Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: MTM Enterprises

Re: MTM Enterprises

Chuck Chriss (Chuck_Chriss@qx.com)
23 Jan 97 10:28:54

My pleasure. I think email and the internet are going to change the world.
This is one way it is already happening.

best,
chuck

===================================

Chuck Chriss wrote:

> I did not get a call from Tom G. so I called him this morning at 8AM local
> time. I got him on the phone at his home.

Wow! Chuck, all I can say is thanks heaps. I could not have asked for
any better help in this matter, you have certainly gone to some
trouble on my and Steve's behalf. Hopefully I will be able to return
the favour one day.

Lets see what happens in the next few weeks?

Thanks again
Doug