Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: GOOD JOB ARTHUR

Re: GOOD JOB ARTHUR

Arthur C. Kyle ((no email))
Sat, 25 Jan 97 14:45:55 -0800

>I recently tried to supply the URL to a new internet friend I have
>found in Canada. He keeps e-mailing me to tell me he has been
>unsuccessful in subscribing. Any suggestions.

Which URL did you give him?

<http://www.skylee.com/mil-veh.html> says to contact me if you have
trouble using its buttons to subscribe or unsubscribe. It further
describes the procedure to subscribe via e-mail. Here it is again.
Feel free to forward this message to your friend.

Thanks for your interest in the mil-veh mailing list. You can join
the list by sending the single word SUBSCRIBE in the body of your
message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>. Do not put anything else
in the message.

You will receive an automatic confirmation and Welcome message with
information about the list. You'll learn how to unsubscribe in the
Welcome message. Thanks.

--Arthur Kyle, mil-veh list admin
ack@skylee.com