Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: MIDWAY SUPPLY CO

Re: MIDWAY SUPPLY CO

Bill J Morin (bjmorin@hcn.hcnews.com)
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:35:35 -0800

ETIMOTHY1@aol.com wrote:

> I have finally heard from Mr. PORTER at Midway Supply. He is still at P.O.
> Box 153185, Irving, TX 75015 and he still has some M-715 parts. In the past
> he has been very helpful with advice and gives excellent service to orders.

Erik:
I was just going to mail you, I talked with Mr Dan Foglton tonight,
He said Leo is only at the shop 2 to 3 days a week now. glad you finaly
heard from him. One other thing you might do is see if there is an
Chapter of the MVPA in your area, the guys on this net and the guys here
at the local has made me do an about face on my M38A1 plans.
Bill Morin