Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: Justa Little Humor 4U

Re: Justa Little Humor 4U

Gary Lynn (asauil@primenet.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:28:01 -0700 (MST)

Well, you are really smart huh? You don't even know how to spell personnel
correctly (NOT PERSONAL) that word is used for an individual(s) belongings
etc... At least military personnel defend your country all over the world
away from their family and friend's while you sit on your ASS at home.
Seems like this list is more fitting for yourself.