Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Fwd: Dodge Power Wagon Events

Fwd: Dodge Power Wagon Events

RKiser8375@aol.com
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 17:15:47 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the info. I hope I can find an M37 and have it in shape in time
for this year's Rocky Mountain Power Wagon Rendezvous.

Rob Kiser
rkiser8375@aol.com

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From: sextonrm@n-gate.com (Rob Sexton)
To: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: 97-02-02 16:21:12 EST

Oh, yes! It's true. It's called the Rocky Mountain Power Wagon
Rendezvous, and it happens in June or July and draws people from
several states. Last year several drove their Dodges over the
13,000-foot Mosquito Pass, plus there were several other trail rides
less vigorous.
It's a lot of fun and usually attracts 50 or more Dodges of all
kinds.
I haven't gotten a flyer yet, but when I do, I'll post some info for
those who might be interested.
Also, check in the "Power Wagon Advertiser" for ads.
Happy Dodging!
Rob Sexton