Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Re: Recent attacks concerning FAV knowledge

Re: Recent attacks concerning FAV knowledge

Richard Evans (richard.evans@rd.bbc.co.uk)
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 09:38:21 +0000

At 17:16 06/02/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All -
>
>I had no idea that I would be starting a small war (i.e. personal attacks on
>myself and my country by some well-meaning but poor sportsman British folk).

<snip>

>By the way, I seem to recall the Brits weren't doing too well until the
>U.S.A. stepped in to "lend a hand" on several occasions (World War Two and
>World War One immediately come to mind). Of course, this works both ways, as
>the Brits have "lent a hand" to the U.S.A. on a few occasions. Each time, we
>have learned from each other.

Rob,

This is not up to your usual quality of postings. I don't think this mailing
list should ever get involved in politics.

Check your clutch, it might be starting to slip...

richard e.

Richard H. Evans R&D Engineer

Mail: BBC R&D Department, Kingswood Warren, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 6NP
Tel: +44 1737 836678
Fax: +44 1737 836667
e-mail: richard.evans@rd.bbc.co.uk