Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Re: WC 53 REGISTER reesend

Re: WC 53 REGISTER reesend

Per Nord (per.nord@emw.ericsson.se)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:27:45 -0800

Per Nord wrote:

> Todd and all WC 53 owners round the world.
> My name is Per Nord and i am from SWEDEN.
>
> 1. Yes it should be an lock cylinder in the door with an H700 key. I maybe can sell you one. If you want i can send you pictures from my Carryall. My Carryall have ben stored inside on
a firestation in Sweden sins Feb 2 1946. Its comlete with original roof and radiostation and
all extras. Only two things missing and thats the both rear seats.WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!! any one
for sale out there.

> 2. Please provide me with all data and history on yor WC 53 because im working on a register and maybe a book about WC 53 Carryall.
>
> 3. My Carryall : S/N: 81582851
> REG: 20167759-S
> Deliverydate: 1.13.42
> Markings: U.S. EMBASSY
> History: Serving att the ambassy in OSLO, NORWAY ~liberation of Norway untill Jan 1946. Registrated att
Kisa Firedepatment in Sweden 2.2.1946