Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Re: MB, Hotchkiss

Re: MB, Hotchkiss

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:07:28 EST

201 body is missing the notch in the outer metal of the cowl, right in
centerof dash above speedometer. The trans hump is 1" wider than MB and
the forming is usually sharper bends. Windshield wipers have guards on
the W/S frame in and out. No hood blocks on hood. Frame has no oval hole
in top of bumper gussets on front and do have a reinforcement inside the
frame just behind the gusset. Also check for parts with WOF (Willys of
France) marking - trans housings, axles, tie rods, etc.

Daryl
D & L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555