Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Re: mil-veh list nuisances

Re: mil-veh list nuisances

Mark R. (gloryhunter@rapidnet.com)
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 12:25:02 -0700

Brian Redick wrote:

> This list is the most helpful resource on the internet for gathering
> information on military vehicles, and I would really hate to see it die an
> early death over all of these drive-by subscribers!!

With around 400 some subscribers I don't think this list will die. The
benefits so far have far out-wieghed the occassional drive-by
subscriber. As far as removing the list from the WWW, I would hate to
see that happen. I stumbled across it when I wandered onto the MVPA
home page. I've sent a few ppl to the MVPA page to join the list ( none
of which have been any of the recent drive-bys). Taking a few extra
seconds to send the culprits the procedure to un-subcribe isn't that
bad. At least it gets them off.

Mark