Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Re: mil-veh list nuisances

Re: mil-veh list nuisances

Will Power (colbco@powerlink.co.nz)
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:06:15 +1200

In message <33113FA2.36AE@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>, Douglas Greville
<dgreville@apollo.ruralnet.net.au> writes
>Douglas Greville wrote:
>
>Hello everyone.
>
>I have noticed (as would you) that we are getting an increase in
>"drive-by" subscribers to this list. Heavens knows why they bother
>to join in the first place. We have all seen the
>frustration in Arthur Kyles postings regarding the procedure
>to remove one's name from the list.

etc etc

>Regards
>Doug

Good thinking Batman !!!

I was wondering myself what our friend Arthur might be thinking of the
added inconvenience. And hoping that he will not eventualy take
umbridge and give up his much appreciated efforts.

regards

Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colbco@powelink.co.nz

It was Will Power that kept the British army on the move !!!