From: owner-MIL-VEH@skylee.com on behalf of CSG
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 1997 7:00 PM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: Turrets for Sale

I have 2 turrets as used on the LAV-25

These are 2-man & are usually used with the 25mm Bushmaster.

They are the complete hull with all openings for hatches & periscopes, etc.
I do not have the hatches, turret gear/bearings or mantlet.
I believe these are designated '1.5 meter turret'
If interested, send me your email address & I will email a scanned photo.

Christ Gryparis
cgryparis@qualitech1.com