Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: 151's Time to Grow

Re: 151's Time to Grow

Dave DeChambeau (Davedec@novais.com)
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:38:13 -0500

Jim!
As the owner of a M35a2, I can think of no better place, than the 97 MVPA
convention, for a member of the Federal Govt. to try confiscating my
vehicle! The alternative is a loud knock on my door late at night, with no
witnesses. Believe me, MVPA is not looking out for it's members when it
abandons a small part of them. Out of what? A fear of an embarrasing
situation during the convention! Further more Jim, when they come for your
vehicle, bet your last dollar I will react the same way, and so will MVPA!
Finally, please read the following quote, over and over again, until it
sinks in. Then apply it to all aspects of freedom. If MVPA would, you would
be safer from those that don't think YOU should own an ex-military vehicle.

"In Germany, they came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because
I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the
catholics and I didn't speak up because I was a protestant. Then they came
for me, and by that time, no one was left to speak up.

Pastor Martin Niemoeller"

Thank you for your consideration,
David DeChambeau