Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: Towing of CJ2A

Re: Towing of CJ2A

Andrew R. Beebe (abeebe@megalink.net)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:42:29 -0500

Nick,

It it not recommended that you flat tow your Jeep this far. The steering
box can't handle the stress of being turned by the wheels. Any early Jeep
should be towed with a dolly if a trailer is not available.

Andy Beebe
'44 Willys MB