Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: XM147 Super DUKW

Re: XM147 Super DUKW

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:05:46 EST

You only need to take a day or two to run up here to Lancaster County, PA
to see one DUKW completed and done in Reading area and some others down
by Downingtown under progress. THe manuals are available and so are books
like the "GMC Universal Truck". I've even got video of ones running in
the ocean on Normandy Beaches during the 50th anniversary of D-Day.

Daryl
D & L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555