Military Vehicles, March 1997,: RE: On the road!!!

RE: On the road!!!

Frank Robertson (Oneshot@msn.com)
Sun, 16 Mar 97 01:45:59 UT

I agree with this. My wife go to all the functions except the regular meeting.
She enjoys listing to all the old war stories and such. We try to include the
wife here at dinners, parties etc. as much as possible. It really makes life
easier. I also belong to a gun club and we do the something there.

M20 COMMAND CAR
_______
/ [___] [___] \ FRANK ROBERTSON
/\_ [o] [o] _/\ Memphis, Tn USA