Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: Hummer in thick woods?

Re: Hummer in thick woods?

Front Line Military Vehicles (flmv@netrax.net)
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 14:03:17 -0500

--
JUST A THOUGHT FOR YOU GUYS---
ONE OF THE MAIN REQUIREMENTS OF THE HUMV IS TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW A M1 OR

JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES
717-252-4489 VOICE
717-252-4499 FAX