Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Fwd: Undeliverable Message

Fwd: Undeliverable Message

RobRatt@aol.com
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 10:14:07 -0500 (EST)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From: MAILER-DAEMON@babson.edu
To: RobRatt@aol.com
Date: 97-03-18 01:11:05 EST

Subject: Thanks for the Help

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: Joshua Marcus@StudentM@BABSON

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.
The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
10,000. The default message limit is 1000 messages.
Administrators can set message limits using the
Mailbox Settings function available in the
Manage User menu (MUSER).

When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
user must delete some of the messages before
the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

---------------------- Original Message Follows ----------------------I
just wanted to thank everyone who helped me find the info I needed on the
World War One Reproduction vehicles.

I would especially like to thank OKMTRPOOL for his help.

I have also found photos to make engineer's drawings from so that we can
attempt to build some Liberty Trucks.

Again, THANKS ALL.

On another note: Some of you may remember that I was the Deputy Director of
the Military Maritime Preservation Association. I still am, even though our
Association has shrunk to 3 members. We had several fair-weather members
who, when we started getting in a financial crunch, decided to go somewhere
else.

However, we are still alive and kicking. We just don't advertise ourselves
as much as we used to.

And, no, we are NOT the folks who have the Liberty Ships. They are another
group entirely. It is because of the many confusions of our group with the
Liberty Ship folks and a few other more involved reassns concerning past
Board members that we are in our current state. I do not mean to air our
dirty laundry in the public eye. I just wanted to let everybody know what's
going on.

Again, Thank you all for all the advice and help you have given me.

Sincerely,
Robert Ratliff
Houston, Texas
RobRatt@aol.com