Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: MVPA

Re: MVPA

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 20:59:56 -0600

Chuck,

I think this is a very low estimate. Last time I checked the storage area at Ft. Sill,
there were probably over 100 there alone. Also, a friend and I get the national bid
list and there have been M151A2s on the lists on a continuing basis. I could easily be
wrong, but I would guestimate, there are closer to 2000 nationwide. I'm told that at 29
Palms, there are still a few hundred on racks, but I haven't seen them to tesitify to
the validity of the claim. I can go and check on the Ft. Sill M151A2 (and M718
Ambulance) population tomorrow if I get the chance.

Jim Rice

P.S. Chuck, did the HMMWV NSN list answer the mail? :)