Military Vehicles, April 1997,: [MV] Re: Military Vehicle Parts for Sale.

[MV] Re: Military Vehicle Parts for Sale.

Aaron Mills (amills@gnv.fdt.net)
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 07:53:31 -0400

Lida L. Bensinger wrote:

> >I have NOS M-Series Turn signal controls, New in Box w/ clamp.
> >$40.00 each pre-paid.
> What is this? The control stick with wiring and flasher unit or just the
> control stick?
>

> >Solid State ignition kits for M151, NOS $30.00 each pre-paid.
> What is in this kit?
> >

> Daryl
> D&L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
> 2442 Main St.
> Narvon, PA 17555
> phone and fax (610) 286-9545

The turn sigan control is just that, It is the control arm that clamps
to the stearing column, they are New in the box, and include the clamp.
No wiring, no flasher.