Military Vehicles, April 1997,: [MV] Military vehicles for sale

[MV] Military vehicles for sale

Matt and Kathy Oliver (pwrwgn@eaglequest.com)
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 22:33:49 -0400

A friend of mine, Bob Gustin, who does not subscribe to the list sent me
the following note and said I could pass it on to the list. He and his
toys are located south of Muncie, Indiana. Anyone interested in these
can email him at rgus@indy.net

--
Matt, Kathy, Steven11 & Sarah8 TophatLB7, ChessieBB6 & Tabby Oliver
Check out our Home Page at  http://www.eaglequest.com/~pwrwgn