Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] 2&1/2 ton trucks

Re: [MV] 2&1/2 ton trucks

Michael G. Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:10:27 -0500

Shane Patrick Cargo wrote:

> You mentioned a Dallas MVPA. I live about 30 miles north of
> Dallas and would like to get in touch with them. Any suggestions?
>
> Shane

I was referring to the international MVPA meeting that was in Dallas, TX
two years ago. The meeting is held once a year and is rotated around
the country. This year it is in Memphis TN. Anyone who enjoys this
list should try to attend. For more info:
http://www.mvpa.org/conv_97.html

There are several strong local clubs in Texas. Perhaps someone else can
get you in touch.

Michael Howell
Tishomingo, Mississippi
M37