Military Vehicles, April 1997,: [MV] wheel/tires

[MV] wheel/tires

Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:53:22 +0000

>From: Mike Klaput <Mklaput@geneva.k12.il.us>
>To: Military Vehicle List <mil-veh@skylee.com>
>Sender: owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com
>Subject: [MV] wheel/tires
>Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 20:30:21 +0000
>

>Now,,, Is there a good source for just wheel/tire combos for the smaller
>Military trailers, or am I spinning my wheels? (no pun intended)
> Thanks
> Mike
Mike,
Wallace W. Wade at 530 Regal Row in Dallas, TX. sell all kinds of Military
and antique tires. his phone # is 1-800-666-tyre and fax (214) 634-8465 his
MVPA #is 8395. I met him at a MVPA show in Dallas in January, I 'm sure he
would have what you are looking for at a reasonable price.
Good luck,
Jess Minton
'42 GPW