Military Vehicles, April 1997,: [MV] generators

[MV] generators

Milveh@aol.com
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:04:16 -0400 (EDT)

Subj: Generator
Date: 97-04-23 19:49:38 EDT
From: Milveh
To: Subj: Generator
Date: 97-04-23 19:49:38 EDT
From: Milveh
To: owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com

I all from Greg Cash in sunny OR. I just obtained a US generator and was
wondering if anyone out there could tell me a thing or two about it.
Especially manufacturers address or where parts might be found.

The plate on the top of engine has the following description:
Engine, Gasoline
Military Standard
4 clylinder, air cooled
4 cycle, overhead valves
32 cu. in displacement
Stock # 2805-00-068-7512
Serial # J015399
Mil. Model 4A032 2
Manual - TM 2805-203
Manufactured by: WISC
Date Mfd 4?67
Contract DA-23-195 amc-00808(T)

Thanks,
Greg

I all from Greg Cash in sunny OR. I just obtained a US generator and was
wondering if anyone out there could tell me a thing or two about it.
Especially manufacturers address or where parts might be found.

The plate on the top of engine has the following description:
Engine, Gasoline
Military Standard
4 clylinder, air cooled
4 cycle, overhead valves