Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] BEWARE- AM MILT SUR

Re: [MV] BEWARE- AM MILT SUR

Jim Leonard (jim.leonard@vta.com)
24 Apr 1997 19:18:12 -0400

Reply to: RE>[MV] BEWARE: AM MILT SURPLUS

--------------------------------------
Date: 4/24/97 3:35 PM
To: Jim Leonard
From: C3TXA1@aol.com
To all list members:

I ordered a trailer and other items from American Military Surplus on
2/10/97. Les told me it wold be delivered in 4-6 weeks. My credit card was
billed on that day. I have spoken to them several times in the last month,
and always promised delivery soon.

Currently, they are not returning phone calls/faxes/E-mail. They have not
reversed charges on my credit card, as I requested. Based on this experience
and and that of two others I've read on this list, I would avise members not
to do business with American Military Surplus.

Craig
Dallas, Texas

From: C3TXA1@aol.com