Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] who know...cost of mailing spare parts to europe

Re: [MV] who know...cost of mailing spare parts to europe

Hanno Spoelstra (H.L.Spoelstra@wbmt.tudelft.nl)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 10:44:42 +0200

At 03:15 PM 4/26/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi everybody ! I am a owner of Mutt A2.I am a Polish.
>I need some parts to my Mutt: seat frames,instrument panel,ragtop,front dyfer.
>Who know how big is a cost of mailing this from US to Europe?
>All help is greatly apreciated.
>Marek Zarod

Hi Marek,

I don't think you have to have your parts shipped over fom the US. You can
get those parts in Europe as well. Try Enno at Nolam Parts in Maarheeze, The
Netherlands. His phone is +31-495-593630, fax +31-495-592965.

Good luck,

Hanno Spoelstra <H.L.Spoelstra@WbMt.TUDelft.NL>
Bloemendaal, The Netherlands