Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Pink Panthers

Re: [MV] Pink Panthers

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 09 May 1997 20:07:01 +1200

dukw@aol.com wrote:

> >From the 1960's to the 80's, the British Special Air Services Land
> Rover a.k.a The Pink Panther, was in use. Does anyone know where to find
> these vehicles, and possible prices (besides magazine and whatnot).
>
> Thanxs...

Hi ??

No sig ....

There were very few 'Pink Panthers', made. And even fewer GENUINE ones
released and salvaged. Without a doubt the expert to answer where you
may or may not find one for sale is Steve Wright of 50 Kellaway Rd,
Chatham, Kent. England. phone 0044 1634 864354 (from outside the
UK). Steve has probably one of the best SAS collections outside
Hereford. And certainly the most authentic and complete 'Pink Panther'.
Give him my regards and tell him I will see him at Beltring if you
contact him (he is a friend from the 'Regiment').

regards
Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colb@xtra.co.nz