Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Roll Call

Re: [MV] Roll Call

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Fri, 9 May 1997 19:39:57 -0400

> You'll need a blank "form" that we can print out and carry out to the
> vehicle in question to fill out even the location of the casting numbers
> you want. It should be on a form as clear as possible. My past experience
> on this is that many people don't really know what they own, the head
> says Willys so....

True. That's why we are taking pictures of actual locations so people
will know where to look. The old cliche "a picture is worth a 1000
words" definitely applies here!

Todd Paisley