Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Roll Call

Re: [MV] Roll Call

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Mon, 12 May 1997 18:30:34 +1200

In message <970511184856_-264783128@emout09.mail.aol.com>,
GIjeeps@aol.com writes

> After all, even at the biggest MV rallys, whats the most WWII
>jeeps you have ever seen in the same place at the same time? 5 to 10? maybe
>15?

You havn't been to any European rally's, have you ? There's a big world
outside of the US of A.

There are normaly several hundred at 'Beltring', 50 or 60 at 'Southsea'
etc etc. Our club fielded 50 for the VJ Day parade two years ago (50
to mark the 50th anniversary).

regards

Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colb@xtra.co.nz