Military Vehicles, May 1997,: [MV] Re: Military Vehicle Parts for Sale.

[MV] Re: Military Vehicle Parts for Sale.

Aaron Mills (amills@gnv.fdt.net)
Tue, 13 May 1997 07:40:06 -0400

Dan Schultz wrote:

> Do you still have the Blackout Drive lights for sale? If so, are they the
> finder mount type and which vehicle were they for?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan Schultz
> <schultz@inficad.com>

Yes, I still have several left, they are fender mounted and were used on
several diferent vehicles. One in particular is the M151 series.
See below.