Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Need data for Harley WLA

Re: [MV] Need data for Harley WLA

PietJan Baarda (pjbaarda@pi.net)
Sat, 17 May 1997 10:04:29 +0200

Andreas,
Harley WLA's (and other Harley 45's with the same engine: WL, WLC,
Servi-car...) have 23 horsepower and a topspeed of 65 miles an hour.
PietJan Baarda, Netherlands