Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] new web site

Re: [MV] new web site

Walter Keller (tokarev@earthlink.net)
Mon, 26 May 1997 22:06:04 -0400

zarod wrote:

> Hi list,
> I wanna invitate you to my new cool web site about mil-veh:
> Gaz 67B,M151 restoration- and many others photo .
> http://polbox.com/j/jeepklub
>
> ___________________
> / |
> / |
> / |

> \____/ \____/ zarod@bb.onet.pl
> http://polbox.com/j/jeepklub

Nice site but how about a little credit for the background yellow MUTT
and the A2 at the bottom of your homepage. Both pictures coming from
the "MUTT SHOP" http://home.earthlink.net/~tokarev/ how about a link
to my site - we can link each other. List Members checkout the Mutt Shop
Walter Keller