Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Reputable Outfit?

Re: [MV] Reputable Outfit?

Tony Standefer (WillysJeep@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 29 May 1997 12:20:11 -0700

Robert Bell wrote:

> I've attempted to contact P. M. Fravel, Division Ordnance of St.
> Stephens, Virginia (USA) several times, but get no response. Has anyone
> else had any experience with this outfit? Is it a reputable one?
>
> Robert Bell
> Due West, South Carolina
>
> ===

A friend of mine requested a catalog several times but never recieved
one. I have however dealt with marty fravel in the past and he has
always been on the up and up, i don't know what his problem is lately.

Tony Standefer