Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Dodge WC detailing

Re: [MV] Dodge WC detailing

Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@pi.net)
Fri, 30 May 1997 22:10:22 +0200

Morten K. Agerup Myhr wrote:

> Hi from Oslo,
>
> Planning the detailing of the engine and accesories in my Dodge WC62 and
> WC64, I have failed to find any good source on info about the way these
> were originally (primarily the color(s) used). Does any of u guys have
> any good leads on where this info can be found?
> --
> )))
> -- (@ @)
> - Morten K. Agerup Myhr-----oOOo--(_)--oOOo------
>
> ===

Hi Morton,

As far as I know, the Dodge guys painted their engines silver-gray
(light-gray) and all the accessoires (air-cleaner, oil filter,
generator,starter etc, etc) black, I don't know the colour of the
water-pump, but I have a new one (in 1944 box) that is green.
Good luck with your WC-62 and 64.

Regards,
Auke Dijkstra
Haaksbergen Holland