Military Vehicles, May 1997,: RE: [MV] J.C. Taylor Insurance - UPDATE!!!! Pls Read!

RE: [MV] J.C. Taylor Insurance - UPDATE!!!! Pls Read!

Scott Strance (Strance@msn.com)
Tue, 27 May 97 13:06:48 UT

All,

I just spoke with Mr. Joe Wallace of JC Taylor Insurance as to why I was
rejected on my insurance for my 1953 M38A1. I read back to him his
declination text and he asked a few other questions.

1.Are you a member of MVPA? YES
What do you use it for? Parades, Club Activities, Maint runs
2.Does it have a trailer? YES
** he said there is to much liability with trailers so they don't insure
them**
3.Is is fully restored? In Process
** he said they must be completed and not in process **

So...... When you apply for insurance or renew, DO NOT SEND A PICTURE WITH A
TRAILER IN IT and ALWAYS SAY IT IS COMPLETE!!!!!

I'm going elsewhere on this one.......

Scott