Military Vehicles, June 1997,: RE: [MV] Holland/Belgium/Germany

RE: [MV] Holland/Belgium/Germany

A.Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Mon, 2 Jun 97 08:32 +0100

>Hi All
>
>I won't be at Beltring this year - although I will be at the Wings and Wheels
>rally in Bury St.Edmunds 5/6 July. On my way back to DK starting the 27th
>july, I'll be passing through Holland, Belgium and Germany. I'd like to make a
>list of all the places and people to visit (that includes you Auke if you're
>back from Beltring on the 27th....). If anyone has good ideas, please let me
>have them.
>
>Regards
>Gerry - Denmark

If you come to northern Germany, don't miss the Panzermuseum at Munster.
It is located between (rough) Hamburg and Hannover and worth to see.
Munster is the home of the German armoured forces since WW1.

If you want to know more about the museum, please let me know.

Andreas Mehlhorn
from Braunschweig, Germany