Military Vehicles, June 1997,: RE: [MV] J.C. Taylor Insurance - UPDATE!!!! Pls Read!

RE: [MV] J.C. Taylor Insurance - UPDATE!!!! Pls Read!

Rich Sherman (rich.sherman@t-works.com)
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 06:30:11 -0700

Just my 2 cents... State Farm insures my M35, M151 and WC51, and three =
antique firetrucks. They're very helpful and I've had no problems with =
them.

----------
From: GIjeeps@aol.com[SMTP:GIjeeps@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 1997 6:25 PM
To: gwhiz@interoz.com; mil-veh@skylee.com
Cc: GIjeeps@aol.com
Subject: Re: [MV] J.C. Taylor Insurance - UPDATE!!!! Pls Read!

In a message dated 97-06-01 14:23:36 EDT, gwhiz@interoz.com (Gary R. =
Downing)
writes:

<< Against theft: I keep a thirty round mag in my AK-47.
Against vandalism: I show my 100yd shot group to all the local =
teenagers >>

I prefer the M-1911 Colt .45 myself. After all, If ya can't score a kill =
with
the first 7 rds=20
You shouldn't carry a gun.
Oh yeah just so this won't be a waste of mail space I can tell you that =
State
Farm sold me a policy on my 44 GPW with very little hassel (Not fully
restored so only valued at $5000 which eliminates a lot of headaches) It =
even
qualified me for a Multi-car discount on my policy for my 72 Suburban. I
don't necessarily like State Farm's
politics but there is only so much you can do about that and like I =
said,
They insured my jeep.

=3D=3D=3D