Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] Re: State Farm Insurance?

Re: [MV] Re: State Farm Insurance?

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:40:25 -0700

I have USAA insurance and they insure all my MV's with no problem--even my
Bantam trailer! Their rates are also the lowest around! They only accept
former military personnel, however. Their # is (800)531-8111.
Hope this helps.
Dan Schultz
Mesa,AZ