Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] good news,bad news....

Re: [MV] good news,bad news....

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:25:17 -0700

If your Regulator is the old mechanical type ( SPEC. No. MIL-R-10265; ORDN.
No. 7524309, or similar) it is adjustable, however they can tend to
frequently need readjusting! The military replaced this with a solid state
unit ( MIL PART No. 11631857; NAT'L STOCK No. 2920-00-800-7218 ). I put one
of these in my M-43 a few years ago and have had no problems with it.

Regards,
Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ