Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] Early Rims

Re: [MV] Early Rims

Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:33:33 +0000

Howdy Auke,
I know a supplier here in Texas that ships world wide by UPS...

Rapco
P.O. Box 191
Bowie, Texas. USA
(817)872-2403 Fax (817)872-3406

I know he has the horn button assembly and may have the filter... by the way
what is the filter canister and filter inside worth? I'll keep an eye out
for the rims.. what is the difference between GP and GPW rims?
Jess Minton
Arlington, TX