Military Vehicles, June 1997,: RE: [MV] MB shocks

RE: [MV] MB shocks

Dunlop, Steve (DunlopS@racotek.com)
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 16:51:27 -0500

Aaron,

The washer and cotter pin is the correct way. There should be a rubber
bushing compressed underneath the washer. I guess they had special
tools to compress the bushing while installing the pin, but you can do
OK with a suitably-sized socket wrench with slots ground in it, and a
big C clamp.

-Steve Dunlop
Minneapolis, MN